Whether your Instagram account is for business, pleasure, or both, you can theme your feed by introducing a consistent colour palette to your images. To give you some inspiration, we’ve curated ten follow-worthy Instagram accounts that have done just that.
A few tips to remember when curating your Instagram feed:
- Choose a consistent colour theme. Before posting an image, consider how it fits within the wider aesthetic of your Instagram feed.
- Alternate the types of images you post.
- Post good quality images.
- You may not be able to snap a picture that fits your theme perfectly when you’re out and about, so consider using apps like VSCO or Afterlight to edit your images.
- If you decide to change your theme or launch a new campaign, do so gradually and transition slowly, introducing more images from your new theme as you go.